The Operator, Pixal, s.r.o., provides services related to the Koloo widget via the website https://www.koloo.net (or www.koloo.sk, www.koloo.cz, www.koloo.de) according to the policies set out in these Terms and Conditions of Use. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the user acknowledges that they have read, understood and agree with the content of this document. Consenting to the Terms and Conditions is required in order to use the products and services provided by Pixal, s.r.o. as well as by the Operator of this website. All users are required to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
Pixal, s.r.o. is solely entitled to decide on the functionality, use, subject, and scope of individual services and products, as well as on the termination of the provision of these services. Pixal, s.r.o. is exclusively entitled to make decisions about the content and nature of the widget, as well about any additions, changes or removals of individual elements of the software. By using the Koloo widget on third party websites (including this one) in accordance with Section 3(3, 4) of Act no. 147/2001 Coll. on Advertisement and on the change and amendment of certain acts, as amended, and in accordance with Section 65 of Act no. 610/2003 Coll. on Electronic Communications, as amended, you hereby expressly consent to the Operator of this website providing/sending advertising, promotional and marketing materials related to their products and services in any manner, including via the phone or e-mail (including short message service). This consent can be revoked at any time by unsubscribing after clicking on the direct link in a promotional email or by directly contacting the Operator of this website.
Koloo.net products and services may only be used in accordance with their intended use and main characteristics,
- Koloo.net products and services are available to the public on third party websites (including this one),
- the user understands and is aware of the technical requirements for using the products and services, and has no objections to them,
- the user is aware of the risks and threats associated with electronic data transmission,
- Koloo.net reserves the right to access information obtained from individual users for technical and administrative purposes,
Pixal, s.r.o. is authorized to handle personal documents of users and visitors only to the extent defined in the “Principles of Personal Data Processing and Protection” document and in the “Processing Contract”, both of which form an integral part of these Terms and Conditions.
In the context of the GDPR, Pixal, s.r.o endeavors to encourage Users to use Koloo in compliance with this Regulation, but declares that the opinion of Pixal, s.r.o. is not legally binding, and it distances itself from problems that may arise for the users from using the Koloo service and recommends that users consult a legal expert about the correct use of the Koloo service.
Pixal, s.r.o. does not guarantee the highest quality of its activities to ensure the availability and continuity of the products and services provided in accordance with their use and purpose. Pixal, s.r.o. shall not be liable, in particular, for:
- any negative consequences caused by exceptional events or circumstances on which Pixal, s.r.o. has no effect,
- unlawful and contradictory operations carried out while using the products and services, which are contrary to these Terms and Conditions,
- faults in the availability of the products and services offered that are not caused by Pixal, s.r.o.,
- setting up, implementing, and awarding the prizes (discounts, bonuses, and gifts) that visitors can receive through the Koloo widget placed on a third-party website (including this one) from the Operator of that website.
Pixal, s.r.o. reserves the right to change the provisions of these Terms and Conditions without informing the users about the changes made. Users can read the current and valid Terms and Conditions on our website at https://www.koloo.sk at any time. Continued use of the products and services provided is deemed as consenting to the changes made to this document.
Any disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be settled primarily by agreement. All disputes that cannot be settled amicably must be submitted to the General Court of Justice in the country of the Operator.
Do you have any questions about Koloo? Send us a message, we will contact you.
+421 904 551 975